Call of Champions is the most intense real-time multiplayer battle arena (MOBA) on the phone and tablet. Choose a Champion, recruit a team, smash the enemy, and compete against millions worldwide!
The heart-pounding five-minute matches in Call of Champions distill the best of old-school MOBA mechanics like lanes, minions, and item shops into fast-paced tactical brawls, game-changing power-ups, and a tug-of-war with an Orb of Death.
Featuring over 15 Champions with fully customizable talent trees, as well as an innovative A.I. that fills in if you need to take a call or text, Call of Champions is the MOBA perfected for mobile devices.
– FREE TO PLAY FOREVER!
– Compete around the world in lightning fast strategic five-minute matches.
– Receive a FREE Champion in your first week of play ($4.00 USD value).
– Unlock and command over 15 Champions spanning five iconic classes and eight unique Realms.
– Push the “Orb of Death” on a track in a thrilling tug-of-war to take down towers. No waiting on minions.
– Grab power-ups for yourself or fight for board control to share power-ups with your team. No item shop required.
– Customize your Champion to suit your playstyle through a novel Talent Tree.
– Watch friends and pros duke it out in Spectator Mode. Follow players, Pause, and Instant Replay. You control the playback!
– Never lose a game to drops. A.I. instantly fills in for players who need to take a call or reply to a text.
The reviews are in, and here’s what people are saying about Call of Champions:
– “First mobile MOBA that does something super clever” – Touch Arcade
– “Feels like the first true mobile MOBA” – PocketGamer
– Best Mobile Game, Pax Prime 2015 – MMOGames
– “Incredibly gorgeous” – AppRumors
– “The 5 minute timer makes this game perfect for mobile devices” – MMO Games
– “More accessible, more interesting, and a lot more fun” – PocketGamer
– “Arena is so good, it’ll leave you wanting more” – Trusted Reviews
Built on Spacetime Studios’ innovative Spacetime Game Engine, Call of Champions delivers high quality real-time action at a silky 60 frames per second. It’s small download size (80 megs) and low bandwidth requirements (synchronous over 3G and faster) make it the ideal MOBA for an on-the-go competitive experience. With high resolution graphics, external display support and a suite of stream-friendly features, you can bring your battles to the big screen and share your triumphs with the world!