ASTRO File Manager with Cloud is a productivity app for android
ASTRO Cloud & File Manager is a no cost, ad supported file explorer with over 100 million downloads worldwide!
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
If you have any problems downloading or using ASTRO, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating. We will do our best to resolve your issue.
Ever try to find a file but can’t remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO’s unique “CLOUD HOPPING (TM)”, you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste – without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
– After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
– If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
– Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
– Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ’s and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.