Join your favorite Rangers in battle!
It’s your time, Rangers!
Ranger Operators Red, Yellow, and Blue (from Power Rangers RPM) are sent to Corinth, the last inhabited city on Earth, to investigate Venjix activity inside Professor Q’s research laboratory. There, they find that Professor Q has opened a dimensional portal in hopes of helping the people of Corinth escape from the incoming Venjix threat. When Doctor K investigates the lab, she finds that the “quantum anchored” portal there leads to parallel dimensions full of monsters!
Ally with Power Ranger from throughout history, create the ultimate Ranger team, and thwart the monsters and their evil machinations!
– From MMPR to Samurai, join over 50 Rangers in your quest to vanquish evil!
– Pilot mighty Megazords to defeat your foes!
– Create tactical Ranger teams for Dimensional Rift and Dimensional Exploration!
– Engage in 5-vs-5 PvP battles in the Dimensional Arena!
– Form Alliances and conquer dramatic, large-scale Raids!
– Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/powerrangersrpg/
Experiencing issues? Contact our in-game 1:1 Support or send an inquiry via this like – http://bitly.kr/ZDl2
Terms of Service: https://m.nexon.com/terms/304
The game is optimized for devices with OS 4.0.3 / 2.0 GB of RAM or higher / Samsung Galaxy S4 or newer. Devices with lower specs may experience performance issues. Network connection required. Wi-Fi or cellular connection required.
[App Permissions Information]
Power Rangers: All Stars requires the following permissions:
[Mandatory Access Rights]
Saving media to devices, including game data, save files, and screenshot attachments for customer service.
Phone information will be gathered after authentication for marketing purposes.
– Android 6.0 and higher: Settings > Applications > Select App > Permissions
– Android 6.0 or below: Update OS to retract permissions, then uninstall app.
※ If the app does not ask you to grant permission, manage your permissions by following the above steps.
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device settings