Survivalcraft is an action game for android.
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses or camels and herd cattle. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the twenty seventh release of Survivalcraft, and it introduces clothing, armor and temperature effects! Watch where you go, or you may find yourself freezing or roasting to death. You can now farm cotton and pumpkins and go whale watching, with new whale breathing effects. The animals will now prey on each other, so build corrals to protect your horses and cattle. Maximum visibility range has been increased to 256 blocks, allowing you to see much further away. New high-resolution fonts make the game look sharper on tablets. Some animals now actively avoid the player making them more elusive.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of Minecraft to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Update history so far:
– 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
– 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
– 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
– 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
– 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
– 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
– 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
– 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
– 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)