A note from the developer:
Hi! Thanks for looking at Virtual Town! If you are looking for the features and “bullet points,” just scroll down below this little note.
It’s been more than a couple of years since we have launched a new game, here at Last Day of Work! Well, this is it, the new one. Yes, of course it is a real-time simulation, but this one is a little different. More than ever before, we feel like we have created a world.
The world lives and breathes in your device. Moon phases change as days go by (just like in your real world!). When the sun sets where you are, it’s turning into night in Virtual Town. More than ever, we feel like the world lives and breathes. Watch seasons change. Watch relationships change. Watch your mayor’s adopted little boy or girl grow, and learn how to manage the town.
We hope the world we have created immerses you as much as it does us. Something to know, though: just like a real world, this one will be changing and growing. The truth is, we are a small team and putting everything that we want into these games is not always possible. We hope to continue working on Virtual Town and making it deeper, richer, more real, and more full of secrets, as the months go on.
In the meantime, join us! You are right on time! Help us explore Virtual Town and come with us as we see where it takes us. And where did that previous mayor go, anyway?
With excitement and gratitude,
Lead Designer, Last Day of Work
Virtual Town is a little abandoned town right in your device! Come in and help out (they need it!).
* Manage a living, breathing town.
* True “real-time.” Watch it turn from day to night, as your own day ends!
* Meet interesting, quirky residents. Make friends! Make enemies!
* Collect dozens of rare insects, gems, and botanical species. Restore the town Museum.
* Dynamic weather, seasons, and moon phases. Watch their little world change just like your own!
* Build and decorate your crib. Make it awesome. Fill it with stuff.
* Adopt a needy child, to raise as your own. Train her to help you so that she can eventually take over when you retire as Mayor.
* Uncover the secrets of Virtual Town. Where did the original mayor go? Why did he leave?
Recommended for fans of our other games (Virtual Villagers, Virtual Families), and for fans of simulation games!
Check out our other hit games, as well! Bye!