Before buying this app, please try the free version:”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audioRec” !
This app is ad-free only!
AudioRec is the most suitable voice recorder for recording voice & sound at the highest quality.
It has a very intuitive interface and it is very easy to use while allowing both audio recording and playback.
You can make the recording sound louder by increasing the mic gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, and much more, all for free :). Also, you can rename and share your recordings to your friends.
This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts, or you just want to record a simple voice memo. Others are using it as a voice recorder for taking interviews… Just give it a try ;).
This is not a call recorder so it can’t record phone conversations.
It might not work properly on all phones. There are some phones with hardware fault, android OS bugs, firmware bugs, etc.
If you want to help translating AudioRec into your native language, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to receive updates with new features and bug fixes a lot faster, you can join to the AudioRec community on Google+ and become a beta tester.
Here you can also report any problem you might encounter:
– WAVE/PCM and AMR formats supported
– Recording in the background (even when the display is off)
– Start/Pause/Resume/Abort recording options
– Mono and stereo recording (for devices that supports stereo)
– Gain (you can adjust the microphone’s volume so it can record louder) – only for WAVE/PCM format
– Supported sample rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
– It can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear mic) for a clearer and louder sound (if your phone has this microphone)
– It is possible to use custom folder for the recordings
– Each recording file can be renamed, shared, set as ringtone, deleted.
– Recordings can be named using the current time as name or you can choose a custom one
– Recording & playback can be controlled using the notification buttons (for android 4.1+)
– Recording can be controlled using home widget and lockScreen widget (for supported devices)
Record audio – record audio from microphone
Modify system settings – used to set a recording as the ringtone
Write to external storage – write recordings to external storage
Read from external storage – read recordings from external storage
Prevent phone from sleeping – allow background recording